Robotic pool cleanersWill you ever miss a chance for a free dive under the scorching sun? You are given two options of either trekking or playing water games. Which option would you choose? Definitely, a fun-filled enjoyment in a swimming pool. What happens if your pool looks filthy? You will lose all your interest and go back home. As a pool owner, you will not have enough time to maintain a pool. And also, it is a very challenging task that consumes much of your time and effort. Instead of working hard to clean the pool manually, you can go for smart work. In today's market, you have many options to clean your pool. One such machine that uses robotic technology to clean the pools is "Robotic cleaners." These pool cleaners take less time to clean the pools. You can do other work in parallel since these cleaners don't require constant monitoring. Moreover, these machines utilize less water during the cleaning process. The highlight of Robotic pool cleaners is, it is eco-friendly. In this article, we will have a detailed study on various types of Robotic pool cleaners available in the market. Read till the end to choose the best product with the help of highlights given at the bottom of each brand.
Why do we prefer Robotic Pool cleaners?Generally, pool owners cannot spend much time monitoring the workers cleaning the pool. Suddenly, if you plan for a summer party, cleaning a pool is an utmost hated job. In this modern technology, we have other innovative options. Buy a robotic pool cleaner to take complete control of the pool during the cleaning process. In order to end up buying the best pool cleaner, you must consider some of the important specifications.
- First, consider the size of the pool. If your pool size is large, you can go for a pool cleaner with a mechanical swivel option. It reduces frequent tangling of the extension cord and improves the overall performance of the cleaner.
- If your pool is located near a tree, it consists of small and large-sized debris like leaves, pebbles, etc. So, you must check the filter options. Select a pool cleaner that is capable of trapping debris of any size. This feature avoids manual cleaning of contaminants that hardly get into the filter bag.
- Each Robotic pool cleaners have unique functionalities and are designed exclusively for floors, sidewalls, corners, etc.
Table of contents
- Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool cleaner
- PAXCESS Robotic Pool cleaner
- OT QOMOTOP Robotic Pool cleaner
- Hayward SharkVac Robotic Pool cleaner
- Aquabot X4 Robotic Pool cleaner
- AIPER SMART Cordless robotic pool cleaner
- Polaris F9550 Pool cleaner
- Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 robotic pool cleaner
Best Robotic pool cleaners in the market
1. Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool cleanerIf you are looking for a robotic cleaner with many advanced features, Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool cleaner is a good pick for you. It is incorporated with advanced technology and comes with a 50-ft long cord. It is a perfect solution to clean a large-sized pool in less time. Since it includes an extension cord, Dolphin Nautilus pool cleaner features a mechanical swivel system to avoid cord tangling. Initially, this machine scans the pool size and estimates the cleaning time with CleverClean technology. The machine has a pair of scrubbing brushes that scrubs and removes the hard sticky particles from the walls and floor. With one click, you can program the machine to clean the pool periodically. In addition to this, the cartridges are very to replace, and the suction is very powerful. You can use this machine to clean the pools that are about 50geet deep. Plus, it takes merely two hours to clean the pool completely. Unlike other cleaners, Dolphin Pool cleaners don't depend on any additional equipment to finish the work.
What we like in Dolphin Nautilus Robotic Pool cleaner
- It is one of the popular brands that have over 35 years of experience. This pool cleaner is specially designed for large-sized pools with a 50-feet depth
- The CleverClean technology will scan the pool and complete the cleaning process in less than two days
- With advanced technology, the long cord will not tangle
- This pool cleaner comes with a warranty of two years
- The scrub brushes will wipe out all the sticky dirt from the floor and the sidewalls
Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus Robotic Pool [Vacuum] Cleaner - Ideal for In Ground Swimming Pools up to 50 Feet - Powerful Suction to Pick up Small Debris - Easy to Clean Top Load Filter Cartridges Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Hello, free time! Let the Dolphin Nautilus CC Plus robotic vacuum cleaner take over your pool cleaning duties for good. Easy to use and ideal for in-ground swimming pools up to 50 feet, this cleaner will leave your pool sparkling clean in just 2 hours. Spend more time enjoying your pool and less time cleaning.
- The clean you need without the hassle. The Nautilus CC Plus was designed to clean your pool, effortlessly. With dual scrubbing brushes and superior filtering capabilities, you c... Read More
2. PAXCESS Robotic Pool cleanerThe only one pool cleaner that has gained many customers with its creative design is the PAXCESS Robotic Pool Cleaner. This cleaner is cordless, and there is a 5000mAh lithium-ion battery to activate the machine. You can also adjust the settings based on convenience. This battery takes up to 5 to 6 hours to charge fully and can stay alive for 90 minutes. The robotic pool cleaner is capable of completing the cleaning process before the battery drains. The remarkable feature of this machine is, it will remove all the sticky dirt and debris lying on the pool. A cleaning brush is attached at the middle of the surface for effective cleaning. After that, a filter bag is used to trap the debris before it reaches the pump filtration system. Therefore, you can increase the durability of your pool's filtration system. The machine is faster than expected and covers a distance of 16 meters per minute. Very importantly, an advanced battery detection system will bring the pool cleaner back to its starting point once the battery level gets low. In addition to this, it can climb up to 15 degrees to clean the sidewalls, concrete walls, fiberglass pools, and vinyl liners.
What we like in PAXCESS Robotic Pool cleaner
- It is cordless and can cover unlimited distances. So, it is perfect for pools of any type
- The lithium-ion battery quickly charges within 6 hours. A fully charged robotic pool cleaner can work effectively for 90 minutes and completes the cleaning task
- The cleaning brush fitted on the center of the cleaner's surface for effective scrubbing and sweeping of the debris
- The filter bag will capture debris of any size. Thus, the debris is prevented from getting stuck inside the pump filter of the pool
- This machine is energy efficient and requires low maintenance
PAXCESS Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner, Robotic Pool Cleaner with 5000mAh Rechargeable Battery, 60-90 Mins Working Time, IPX8 Waterproof, Lightweight, Good for Cleaning In-Ground/Above Ground Pool Patio, Lawn & Garden
- 【Convenient Robotic Pool Cleaner】PAXCESS cordless automatic pool cleaner is the most innovative pool robot cleaner for Max.100㎡ inground pools/above ground pools. Put aside the restraint of the power cord, our cordless pool cleaner robot is equipped with 5000mah lithium-ion battery, which can achieve up to 60-90 minutes of work, it can operate without a cable attached to an electrical outlet, allowing greater mobility. IPX8 waterproof design for battery, please be assured to use it. ... Read More
3. OT QOMOTOP Robotic Pool cleanerA pool cleaner that can turn your fifty pools clean is OT QOMOTOP Robotic pool cleaner. This machine runs with a 5000mAh battery and takes five to eight hours to charge. The device can stay active for about 90 minutes which is more than enough to clean the entire pool. In fact, it cleans a pool of 860 square feet on a single charge. The pool cleaner will clean the debris sticking deep down the pool. That is, it reaches 6.6ft deep into the pool and elevates 15-degree at the sidewalls during the cleaning process. There are two suction doors and a powerful brush at the bottom of the cleaner. In addition to this, there is an in-built filter bag to trap debris of any size. This model is equipped with Intelligent Shutdown Technology. With this technology, the pool cleaner will lean on the sidewall for easy removal after the cleaning process. Note that this intelligence technology works only when the machine is on a low battery.
What we like in OT QOMOTOP Robotic Pool cleaner
- This machine is cordless and can reach a great distance without any tangling issues
- It comes with a 5000mAh battery and will stay active for about 90 minutes. The machine will clean the entire pool within this certain time
- The design comes with adjustable features that are perfect for pools of any size
- The intelligent Shutdown technology equipped in this machine will make the machine leap on the sidewall after cleaning. So, it is easy to remove the machine from the pool manually
- The maintenance is easy
4. Hayward SharkVac Robotic Pool cleanerIf you are looking for a pool cleaner that is capable of cleaning the floor, sidewalls without consuming much time, Hayward SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner is a good pick. The machine comes with four wheels that can effectively loosen the debris and trap everything using a filter bag. You will see a dirt-free swimming pool within two hours. The machine consists of only super quality components so that you will get long-lasting durability. The advanced technology incorporated in this machine will complete the entire cleaning process with ease. This machine stands like a one-man army and does the work efficiently. This pool cleaner is easy to maintain as the filter traps all the debris before reaching the pump filtration system. You don't have to purchase separate accessories like pumps, hookups, or hoses. Moreover, the cleaning is very simple. You can remove the top filter cap to empty the debris. The advanced sensors will detect the pathway and the machine follows the same way to clear the debris. Plus, the mechanical motors will help in adjusting to execute the cleaning cycle.
What we like in Hayward SharkVac Robotic Pool cleaner
- This four-wheeler machine will remove the sticky debris with effective scrubbing
- It takes only two hours to clean a pool of average size
- The advanced sensors will create a pathway for cleaners. So, the machine will give maximum coverage and removes debris of any size
- This machine has increased durability since the key components are made of high-quality materials
- It is very easy to maintain and clean the machine
Hayward W3RC9740CUB SharkVac Robotic Pool Cleaner for In-Ground Pools (Automatic Pool Vaccum) Patio, Lawn & Garden
- EFFICIENT CLEANING PROGRAM: Uses smart steering technology that provides an efficient cleaning pattern, scouring pool floors and coves in as little as 2 hours
- EASILY REMOVABLE TOP-ACCESS FILTER: Top-access filter allows quick debris removal and easy cleanup. 2 fine porosity filter elements - just remove and rinse with garden hose, no need to turn cleaner over to empty
- EASY TO USE: Does not require hoses or hookups, or additional pumps to operate. Runs separately from the poo... Read More
5. Aquabot X4 Robotic Pool cleanerOne of the finest Pool cleaners with many unique features and modern technology is the Aquabot X4 robotic Pool cleaner. The highlight of this product is, it is awarded as the "Best Value Robot." And also, it is the most affordable pool cleaner available in the market. As the name suggests, it can rotate in 360-degree to clean all the debris remaining in the pool. In addition to this, this machine carries a 190 cubic inch cartridge that is used to capture all the debris in the pool. It features a 60feet cord that helps in cleaning above-ground and in-ground pools. The machine comes with a four-wheel design so that it can move comfortably on any smooth pool surface without any slip. Along with this, you get two ultra-fine mesh filtration cassettes to trap debris of any size. You can easily collect, remove and replace the debris.
What we like in Aquabot X4 Robotic Pool cleaner
- With many amazing features, it is awarded as the Best Value Robot
- The four-wheeled design with powerful brushes will remove all the debris remaining inside the pool
- The machine comes with a 60-feet cord that helps the machine to reach narrow areas
- It features an AutoX Pool mapping that will scan the pool size to set the cleaning cycle
- This machine ensures that only a few chemicals are used to clean the pool
Aquabot X4 In-Ground Robotic Pool Cleaner with Swivel & Caddy Patio, Lawn & Garden
- Awarded "Best Value Robot" based on rich feature set combined with the low price - 360° Anti-Tangle Swivel + Oversized 190 Cubic Inch Top-Loading Cartrdge + Free Transport Caddy + 3 Year Warranty
- Ideal for all pool shapes (above ground and inground) up to 60 feet. Highly energy efficient - each cleaning costs about 5.
- Industry-leading pumps circulate 85 GPM for a cleaner pool with fewer chemicals.
- AutoX Pool Mapping calculates the pool shape and the b... Read More
6. AIPER SMART Cordless robotic pool cleanerOne of the cordless robotic pool cleaners available in the market is the AIPER SMART cordless robotic pool cleaner. This machine puts in maximum effort to clean the pool. With a 2600mAh battery, the machine can charge fully in 3 to 4 hours and takes only fifty minutes to clean a 540 square feet pool. It comes with two motors that can perform powerful suction. A pair of brushes at the bottom will clean the hard sticky contaminants and the large-sized debris like leaves and pebbles. This machine is equipped with self-dock technology and will guide the machine throughout the cleaning process. The machine will leap on the sidewall when the cleaning process is completed or the battery level is low. In addition, this pool cleaner is powered by an IPX8 waterproof system. It protects the lithium battery, thus ensuring long-lasting battery life. It weighs only about 6.6pounds, and there is no need for labor to monitor the machine activity. Moreover, the cleaning of the machine is very easy. You can empty the debris from the filter, rinse the filter using a hose.
What we like in AIPER SMART Cordless robotic pool cleaner
- This cordless pool cleaner is capable of cleaning the 580 square feet pool within 50 minutes
- There are two powerful motors for suction. At the bottom, you get two brushes to loosen the debris. So, this pool cleaner will effectively clean the pool entirely by trapping all the debris, including debris like leaves and sand
- It features a self-dock smart technology that alerts the pool cleaner to leap on the sidewall when it runs on a low battery
- The in-built lithium battery is protected by IPX8 waterproof technology. Thus, you get an increased battery lifespan
- The lithium batteries are capable of fast charging. It takes merely 3 to 4 hours to charge completely
- The moving speed is about 16m per minute. With this fast-moving speed, the machine offers full coverage and cleans all the debris within 50 minutes
- The touch and reverse technology will prevent the machine from jamming in narrow areas. Once the machine hit the walls, it will automatically be put back in another direction and continue the cleaning process
- It is lightweight and is easy to clean the filter using a water hose
AIPER SMART Cordless Automatic Pool Cleaner, Strong Suction with 2pcs Upgraded Motors, Lightweight, IPX8 Waterproof, Auto-dock Robotic Pool Cleaner, Ideal for Above/In-ground Flat Pool Up to 538+Sq Ft Patio, Lawn & Garden
- 【100% Cord Free, Hassle Free】No hose, no cultter cord, don't rely on your pool filter, this cordless automatic pool cleaner quickly cleans your 538sq/ft pool in around 50 minutes, no worrying about cord entanglement, cord damage, make the cleaning process smoother than other pool cleaner.
- 【Strong Suction& Efficient Cleaning】 This upgraded pool vacuum is featured with 2pcs powerful motors to provide strong suction, also combine with 2pcs bottom brushes to attack all kinds o... Read More
7. Polaris F9550 Pool cleanerPolaris F9550 Pool cleaner is powered by robotic technology and is best known for its excellent performance. Although cleaning a swimming pool is not an easy task, you can make it simple and effective using this pool cleaner. So, you can get rid of any debris remaining in the pool. Due to its compact design, it will reach the nook and corner to remove the contaminants from the pool. It features an Activmotion sensor technology to detect dirty places and clean the areas completely. This machine comes with a remote so that you control and direct the machine to dirty areas. Plus, you can also rotate this pool cleaner in 360-degree motion to avoid jamming at sidewalls. Since this machine has a programmable timer, you can set cleaning cycles. The machine completely works on the remote control and doesn't require any labor to monitor the cleaning process. Though it is expensive, customers prefer buying this pool cleaner for its high-end features and specifications. Unlike other pool cleaners, this machine can reach hard areas to collect debris ranging from small to large sizes. It also features an easy lift system, vortex vacuum technology, and a dirty canister indicator for effective cleaning. At the bottom of the machine, you get a scrubbing brush to remove the dirt sticking to the tiles. Plus, the brushes loosen the hard debris without cracking the tiles. Along with ground-level cleaning, this machine also climbs on the side walls without slipping.
What we like in Polaris F9550 Pool cleaner
- The four-wheel design will remove the dirt sticking to the tile floors and sidewalls
- It features an Active motion sensor technology to detect the dirt places and commands the machine to reach the desired areas
- With robotic technology, the machine does its cleaning purpose automatically. So, you can continue your work in parallel
- The Vortex pool vacuum technology creates a vortex and vacuums the debris. The filter will trap the debris before it reaches the pump filtration system. With this filter, you can increase the durability of your pool's filtration system
Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner Patio, Lawn & Garden
- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy ... Read More
8. Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 robotic pool cleanerIf you are looking for an affordable pool cleaner with robotic technology, Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 pool cleaner is a good pick. Although it is budget-friendly, Polaris will never compromise on quality and performance. This model is a complete package of all features that you expect in a pool cleaner. This machine is made of premium quality materials that have long durability. If your pool is near a tree, the pool is filled with many shredded leaves. So, you must use a pool cleaner that is capable of removing debris like leaves and small tree branches. You can get your job done with this machine. It does three actions (scrub, vacuum, and sweep) the debris in the pool and makes it clean within an hour. It is equipped with automatic reverse technology that frees the pool cleaner automatically when stuck at corners. Since this technology avoids any accidents, the machine is protected from damage. In addition to this, the filter bag will trap all the debris before reaching the pump filtration system. So, you can protect the pump filtration system from any debris blockage, thereby minimizing the maintenance costs. The only downside of this product is, it is hard to assemble the parts. But you can watch the assembling videos for a better understanding.
What we like in Polaris VacSweep 360 Pool cleaner
- This machine is incorporated with a triple jet. It loosens the debris sticking on the tile floors and sidewalls. So, it will remove the dirt completely and makes the pool clean and tidy
- It has a 31-feet long feed hose and a filter chamber to trap all debris
- The machine is incorporated with an in-line backup valve to free the machine when it gets stuck in narrow regions
- It is available at an affordable price but delivers outstanding performance equivalent to expensive pool cleaners
Polaris Vac-Sweep 360 Pressure Inground Pool Cleaner, Triple Jet Powered with a Single Chamber Debris Bag Swimming Pool Pressure Cleaners Patio, Lawn & Garden
- NO BOOSTER PUMP NEEDED: This advanced pressure-side cleaner is powered by the water pressure coming from the pool's return line , propelling the 360 to eliminate pool debris.
- FOR IN-GROUND POOLS: Safe for all pool shapes and surfaces including vinyl, fiberglass, gunite, pebble, & tile.
- Complete Coverage: The Vac Sweep 360 is equipped with 3 venturi jets that deliver greater vacuum power, while its large 2.25" inlet picks up large debris other cleaner types can't. Read More